2017-2018 Registration and Admission Schedule:
- January 31st – Current student registration begins. Link to online registration forms will be emailed to the primary parent of record.
- February 1st – New student application packets may be picked up in the school offices during Open House (10am to 1pm), downloaded from our web site or postal mailed upon request.
- February 3rd – Completed new student admission applications will be accepted beginning at 7:30am.
- February 6th – Beginning date for principal meeting appointments and applicable placement screening to be scheduled. New student applicants seeking admission should submit their application by March 1st for Early Decision. Acceptance/waiting list letters will be mailed to all new student applicants after the review is completed. Families of new students must complete registration online within 10 days to confirm acceptance. FACTS enrollment must be completed to finalize registration (email with instructions will be sent after processing of registration forms).
- March 1st – Parish Affiliation Forms for Catholic families due to parish office for pastor's signature.
- March 3rd – Current student registration fees and forms are due. Notice due to Registrar if students are not returning next year. A late fee of $50 will be added for current student registrations after this deadline.
- April 1st – Families wishing to apply for reduced tuition must submit their application and supporting documents to FACTS Grant & Aid by this deadline.
- April 21st – Families wanting to change their FACTS payment plan must contact the Business Manager by this deadline. An administrative fee of $50 will apply for late requests.
- May 1st – FACTS payment plans for registered students of currently enrolled families will automatically roll-over and finalize for 2017-2018.
Registrations and admissions will continue after these deadlines subject to late fees (where applicable) and availability of enrollment spots in the requested grade.
Don’t forget to recommend new students to our school, and take advantage of the tuition reduction incentive! You can receive a $250 credit per student you recommend that registers for the 2017-18 school year, up to $1,000!*