Vicksburg Catholic School offers a full service cafeteria. Menus and price lists are published on our website and school bulletin boards. Students may order lunch from the cafeteria and/or bring their own. Teachers take a lunch count each morning.
No lunches will be accepted from outside sources. If a student forgets his/her lunch, please do not bring one to school. The student will be able to purchase a meal on his/her cafeteria account.
An electronic, pre-paid debit system is used for all cafeteria purchases.
- Parents/Guardians will receive balance notifications.
- Payments may be sent directly to the office marked “Cafeteria Account” and include both the student’s name and grade. One payment may be made for everyone in the family, but it is important that the desired amount for each student be designated. Manual deposits are processed daily from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Spending limits are optional at the written request of parents; email [email protected] for more information.
- Students with a negative balance will be allowed to charge a lunch meal only. The maximum charge limit is $50 - once the total debt reaches the limit, students can no longer make purchases until the account has a positive balance.
- Unused balances at the end of the school year will carry over to the next year or parents may request a refund if the remaining balance is more than $50.
See further details in the Parent/Student Handbook under Lunch Program.